POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mazan4's message
Mazan you are a large shareholder and entitled to your opinion, why would this result in a ban? Seeing the swings of 100,000's of dollars in your account would be quite an experience. The reason I'm holding through this down turn is simply this; The POET platform has answers for problems that currently have no answers. The question now becomes can the current management who have proven themselves effective at developing new technologies harness the POET IP into useable disruptive products? I think taking concept which makes sense on paper or in a lab setting and applying it to products is proving to be more difficult then originally thought. The result? It's going to cost more money and time for management to deliver on the expectations they set to the market. I hope they learn from this lesson predicting timelines on future goals using the POET IP. The POET team are smart respected industry professionals who should be able to find solutions to their current road blocks. BUT Wow.... it's gonna suck till they do.
Please login to post a reply
A Beautiful Poem
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2014
Social Links
Private Message