POET Technologies Inc.

I have been discussing the pricing with a few POET friends and this was the consensus.

There are 3 pricing options worth considering re the financing using the prevailing price as the basis for the discussion.

A) .60 and no news

B) .60 plus based on run up on news before setting the price

C) .60 and then news and then the stock run up

B is the most probable option.

Both Poet and the US broker would rather have the stock price move up before they lock in a price, so an announcement should be imminent.

Why would they give the institutional guys a low stock price and also have no announcement prepared to follow the close? That makes all their rushing worthless. So it's not going to be $0.60 issue price and no news.

Excitement about the stock would logically be generated before the stock price is set, to encourage buying of the issue, and in the market. The US broker should want to sell the issue out and maximize ‎their income, so they would be advising that strategy, in my opinion.

I don't see advising Poet to set a $0.60 issue price, and then release the news, as that would not be serving their client Poet well. Instead it would be juicing their institutional clients with an immediate profit, at the expense of Poet, which would be a big conflict.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message