POET Technologies Inc.

in response to phil-v's message

You are right, I made an assumption that they needed money. But maybe you have also made an assumption. Do you know how much is in the treasury right now? Maybe outstanding bills have come payable?

Maybe...? Don't know. Listen I am not saying that they are withholding anything. What I am saying is that I don't think their backs are against the wall. Could be in the future. We don't know the future. But I think they need to do something to get new people in the stock.

I think the technology has extreme value and I think anyone listening to Suresh for the first time would see it that way.

I also believe that if the price is not acceptable they won't do the deal because (assumption) they don't really need to do it at this time based on the info that is public. The prospectus included debt financing...and not all of them do but this one did. So if they are not happy with the conditions they can wait.

I just think that they are sick and tired of not getting any respect from the market and they see this as a way of gaining more attention by investors that can make a difference and see this not as a quick buck but something that has a very big future.

Honestly I think it really more to do with getting the right attention. A secondary possiblity is that a lot might change in the US with a potential wild man running the show.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message