POET Technologies Inc.

A key statement that was made right at the beginning.

"One of the areas we will be looking at closely is to gain more control over our destiny from a stand point of epitaxial wafer supply."

I mentioned this yesterday and it would not surprise me at all if they already were testing a new wafer sources:

In my opinion the value of this company to provide what is expected to be a total photonic integrated solution in a market that is growing in size and need will over time offset the amount of dilution. Unfortunately dilution is unavoidable for the development of the technology and growth of this company.

Now we have caught some very significant breaks that should not be overlooked. We have a workforce and a facility located in the best place to grow the company. The company has probably underestimated one aspect of this I think in terms of requirements around an export license and the delays that would have caused. I think this probably speaks to the need for additional sources of wafers located within the same jurisdictions?

The size of the company has grown dramatically with some very strategic moves by management. I think we will come to appreciate just how valuable those assets are and how brilliant POET was to make those acquisitions. We have a real company now with very diversified technologies and new people who know how to advance the POET platform in new ways. They joined forces with POET for a common goal.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message