POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mackwheaton's message

"We can argue the cons and pros of todays announcements, but one piece that to me is particularly insulting to existing shareholders is the mention that warrants are included in this deal."

I hear you, Mack, but it's a way of life, especially on the Venture. To me, the real insult will be the pricing of the warrants and how many warrants per share (half or whole), not to mention the pricing of the common stock.

I look at it this way, this is a crushing day, but this was far from out of the blue. I look at no one but myself in term of blame. I remain confident that management is doing their best to succeed, and I remain convinced that success is difficult, far more difficult than many have imagined it to be (likely, including new management).

Here's a real key, but we're not likely to know the truth - how do our new acquirees feel about this, they have obviously known for some time that delays were inevitable, etc. If I could know how they feel, I could be far more sure about how I should feel.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links