POET Technologies Inc.

The Luxmux thing is a non starter. Its great and it is going in the right direction but they are a start up, so I don't think this will do anything for us in the short term. But good job on customer aquisition. Still need to see a bigger name partner before it really matters.

The Financing should not be a surprise. It was talked about and we knew it was coming when the shelf was filed. Some may not have wanted to believe it, but it was pretty obvious. The question is, do they already have institutional investors lined up. It frustrates me that I as an American cant participate, And who knows, there may not be much room for individual investors in Canada. I would call your broker and get on it now if you want in. They will likely be able to find out more. If this doesn't get filled quickly then I don't know why they would announce it now, because it will almost certainly impact the SP negatively untill the price is set. And for a bit after unless they price the offering at or above market (which wont happen). Just be prepared for whats coming, most of us have seen this several times already.

I will reserve the rest of my thoughts untill I get more info, because there is not sense speculating at this point.

BCD

Please login to post a reply
bluecollardollar
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2012
Social Links