POET Technologies Inc.

in response to straight 's message

""Anyway, I for one am taking bad communication into account and I am assuming that the time they don't spend on communication, they are spending on the technology'" I think assumptons at this time are counter productive. They failed at communication with us shareholders. I think we don't exist to them, unless they want more cheap options.Spending time on technology and being successfull we don't know.Plain and simple,nothing you can say can change that unfortunately."

Is there any evidence that POET management doesn't communicate as much as the average developmental tech company?

They have said they are working on it, since we haven't heard anything different, I assume they still are. They said they would communicate at the beginning of the 4th quarter - to me, that gives them to the end of the month.

I've been saying for years, it's not easy to do what they are trying to do, and I know nothing of tech. I've also been saying that the share price action is one indication of what is going on. That one piece of the puzzle (the share price action), still is telling me we're a ways off of where we all want to be VCSEL-wise. Again, that's only one piece of evidence, but to ignore it would be unwise.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links