POET Technologies Inc.

chr6is
almost 8 years ago

Chris re R/S...remember they said all options on the table

You must be thinking of another company? The last word on the NASDAQ was that they will uplist when it makes sense to do so...It is not a priority anymore and that is why they removed the R/S option from the last AGM vote. It was there for 2 years under Copetti. They recognize POETs potential and see a big market ahead such that listing will happen as the share price moves accordingly with earnings and projected earnings one would expect if the company is successful at becoming the go to company for photonic integration.

I had an opportunity to speak with John O’Donnell after the THM and that was before the board meeting to set the agenda for the shareholder vote. I was the one that asked Suresh the question at the THM. I asked Mr. O’Donnell in private whether that resolution would be removed and he said they had not even discussed it at all at the board level so I doubted very much whether there is any intention to go there.

This management team are too busy building products to worry about a NASDAQ listing right now. In my opinion.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message