POET Technologies Inc.

Over several years, we have been informed about a number of components that are to be included on a POET chip. This has included transistors, oscillators, laser components etc. Patents have been applied to a number of these components as well as this recent patent which applies collectively to an integrated chip. This appears to cover a lot of items and must represent substantial legal protection against copying throughout the developed world.

We also know that these components, mentioned above, have been included in a variety of items that are printed onto a chip during manufacture. Not least are items such as memory banks which, because of the unique properties of Group 111- V substrates, allow all types of memory e.g. RAM, flash etc. to be included on the chip. We know that power consumption is a fraction of an equivalent Silicon product and functioning speeds at least substantially greater than the equivalent Silicon nodal size. We are aware that testable chips have been already manufactured though excluding the laser product.

I’ve put all this technical fodder in for one simple reason. This is technology at the absolute outer reaches of current technical advancement. Sometimes referred to as the "cutting edge". It is moving towards an arena where the predicted developments of the whole information/cybernetic cosmos is heading: robotics, Internet of Things, advanced motoring technologies, electric vehicles, communications, cloud storage. I cannot actually think of anything where this revolutionary chip cannot usefully help.

To get to the stage, where a marketable product can be sold is outside my ken; I simply do not know. But, I can be sure this is not an easy path. It seems clearly within the area of doability, but timetabling has to be questionable. Also, I strongly suspect there are existing products on which it is essential to be silent. Indeed, I am not even sure it is wise to discuss such matters for fear of harming sensitive arrangements.

So, steady on with criticism of the management, give some thought to what has already been achieved. Demonstrate patience or, if you're worried about your investment, maybe you’re better off out. Lay off Sula, he's my brother, he ain’t heavy (he’s just loss 2 stone). No good being negative about management who are, without doubt, remarkably talented in a number of respects and in whom I have full confidence. There will come a day when the share price will move up, nobody knows when with certainty, it’s the only absolute thing am sure about.

David

Please login to post a reply
DNWL
City
Loggerheads, Staffordshire, UK.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2014