POET Technologies Inc.

L. Pierhal:

"at an inflection point, where monetization of the POET platform is on the horizon, with fully-integrated optical-electronic chips leading the way for the semiconductor industry’s next generation chip technology.”

Dr. SV:

I see immense market potential for POET Technology’s III-V complementary semiconductor fabrication process. The industry is at inflection point where new innovative solutions are needed. Integrating electronics and optical devices on the same chip monolithically can revolutionize many segments of the semiconductor market."

Jodi Shelton/Shelton Group:

"as the Company approaches a significant inflection point in their business.”

So, the industry needs innovative solutions. POET is on the verge of creating disruption, and possibly revolutionizing many segments of the market with the anticipated completion of their integrated monolithic chip. Innovative solutions are inflection points. Monetization of said innovative solutions are significant inflection points, and yes, I too believe that ours is upon us.

Additionally, POET may very well foist a few inflection points on many other companies once they realize that POET's revolutionizing of their particular market segments may cause them to make changes if they wish to continue to operate. The naming of a Tier 1 company being connected to POET, in whatever fashion, would only add weight to the inflection. I would welcome this.

Please login to post a reply
iamlegion
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/30/2015
Social Links
Private Message