POET Technologies Inc.

in response to moneydigger's message

Moneydigger, this is all in my opinion only, and my only wish is that all POET investors eventually get rewarded handsomely for having the vision and the strength of character to wait it out.

I believe we are definitely on to something with the developments to date. To me, at least, we have seen greater de-risking as the barriers keep falling. I know time is the biggest enemy right now but the more we wait, the more POET's management is assured of introducing a perfected version of the technology. The money will follow. I know investors have different time horizons and life does get in the way.

I guess what I am trying to say is we are so close, and nothing has really cast doubt on the direction of this company. Management is doing exactly what they said they would do and I believe they are doing what is necessary to bring POET to market in the fastest way possible, including acquiring other tech companies as a strategy...

Perhaps the first firm deal will propel this stock, and maybe attract those who may have pulled out a bit early allowing them to get in ahead of future gains. Remember the numerous verticals to be developed as well.

Good luck Moneydigger. Maybe you'll be back.

Please login to post a reply
SnackRat
City
Hamilton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/18/2014
Social Links