POET Technologies Inc.

in response to crzyhors's message

crzyhors. It would have been nice if POET could have accomplished everything within all of our time frames. Unfortunately reality gets in the way.

First and foremost the technology and the space it is in could not in my opinion be better for an investment. And I have a huge level of confidence in this management team that continues to grow because we can see that they attract industry people who are willing go with POET.

It all adds up and we are all witnessing it. They say you need to look at your investment and always ask yourself the question. If I did not have a position right now would I invest?

My answer is a resounding yes. For me it is an easy choice.

We always think we are close and we have been told that we are close by previous managements. But what they are trying to achieve is enormous. The market is enormous and continues to get bigger with everything we learn on this forum.

It is not a pope dream. POET is not a pipe dream. It really is not. It is real and the people at Denselight and BB photonics confirm this. The people who have left very successful companies in a growing market and the that security that affords left to join POET. Actions that speak louder than words.

It sure would have been great if things had worked out much sooner but reality does get in the way. This management team are very planted in reality.

Someone recklessly calling POET a pipedream does not belong here. We have spent too much time for that kind of BS to distract this forum.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message