POET Technologies Inc.

in response to YetiLIVES's message

Well Yeti ,,I cannot believe that 60 posters jumped on your back when you were down...Actually I feel ashamed right now to be a poster here.. I believe you said you bought in somewhere around the Toronto show a couple of years ago when the share price went up to 2.87 ?? I think,, can`t remember the name but it was all about Dr. Taylor....Oh just thought of it,, Empire Club... I am sure you are hurting and I am sure there are others on this forum that are hurting as well.... Why fellow share holders would jump on the back of another fellow share holder is mind boggling and in my humble opinion and completely unacceptable.. I mean ,, they could jump on management for delays,, etc. . ..seeing that they are the ones that like to give dates for milestone completions.. I think the reason they jump on your is because you are an easy target along with a few others that have the courage to speak their minds .. Well anyway ,,, Good luck to you !! I still think we will make it,,maybe the new NR firm will attract some new share holders to POET which will drive up the share price...

Please login to post a reply
Junkers87
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message