POET Technologies Inc.

in response to crzyhors's message
It was warrant action driving volume, IMO. Prospectus is in place for when Poet proves results to be disruptive as invisioned, to our first major partnership. Once VCSEL is demonstrated to be a viable replacement in cost as well as performance, I believe we will see a multi faceted deal, that involves our interested customers/partners that will give a large NRE that will cover all costs of a mass production run. If we are able to produce a large production run successfully we will see large buyin of up to 50M $ of stock though this prospectus Issued at w/e the current SP is at that time. It makes sense a large partner looking for this VCSEL would want a peice of POET, the management team has a "Taylor" made plan meeting with the actual customers on what they want and need. This is just my opinion all speculation, and things might work a bit different in the scenario I've put forth. This I feel is where so much of the managements mind set is about execution. There is a deal available for POET on the table, they just have to deliver the product they believe they can on time, as time is our greatest enemy in technology.
Please login to post a reply
A Beautiful Poem
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2014
Social Links
Private Message