POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

Fj, I would ask that you hold off on sending this until it is decided who the contact(s) will be

Also , your suggestion of "An alternative to this would be similar to what has taken place in the past with POET where a list of questions are submitted by the group and then filtered in order of importance for a response from the company. This has had great value in the past for such things as conference calls and the AGM but could be expanded to allow for a more seamless and regular approach to periodic updates" ---I think many of us were frustrated by filtering that precluded some valid questions from being addressed. I would not offer that up initially as it could reduce our leverage in addressing potentially contentious issues.

There appears to be a growing consensus here for more than one contact, while I still don't agree that it is an ideal communications approach, (especially more than two) if that is what the group here wants, that is fine.

An email sent to IR on behalf of this board should be agreed upon by the chosen spokesperson(s) first, whether that is you, someone else the group chooses, or if it is more than one person.

Thanks.

Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links