POET Technologies Inc.

I understand that employees and director should be rewarded for goals achieved but circa 4 million at $.86 has indeed surprised me. I had hoped that mgmt would wait until they could move the share price above where it is considering we were circa $1.40 at thm and much more when their options were issued. We were to have Nre in 2016. This has now been pushed to April 2017 as the latest date. I knew the motion on options award had passed but had believed mgmt would wait for something material with news / revenue attached before any new options were issued. Reality is goals and milestones are delayed and we have no further update as to when this date will occur. I do believe in the mgmt but I also believe mgmt need to be held accountable. You cannot be expected to receive options for failed milestones regardless of circumstances. My money is in and I am waiting for some market moving news. I am a fan of posts from Mazan Kath Baba and brightech in so far as mgmt are all about shareholder value but options at $.86 to me are contrary to this statement. I will be letting Robert FERRI know this on Monday and I Urge you to do so also. Our Mgmt are industry gurus with tons of knowledge BUT they are employed by us and should never forget this. They can look me in the eye and tell me that the share price will be double what it is in a years time but that is still below my first purchase at $2.00. Give me the hard info regarding our milestones. Show me how we will be ebita positive in 2018 Tell me what are the sales targets for DenseLight to soak up their bonus shares. EOM
Please login to post a reply
My Poet
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/21/2015
Social Links