POET Technologies Inc.

in response to The Holk's message

I think at the end of the day it is what you and your money have decided (after conducting your due diligence) has the least amount of risk and the best possible chance to make a few bucks without having the (double-edged sword) benefit of insider information.

Hmmmm, use the info, make some money, SEC Investigation go to jail? Heed your own council, make a pittance, stay free.

We could and have debated POET corporate strategy ad nauseum.

Point is mgmt will do what their planned strategy is, not what any of us think is best.

Obviously the tsx is having a brilliant start to the year which indicates that there is money to be made in many plays not just one or two.

QX

Hopefully this has been "quoted" correctly?

e: New Patents Applications (JTB)

posted on Jun 28, 16 11:49AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

JTB: ... but I have to wonder why the likes of Mining companies ,pharmacuticals oil and gas plays all see shareprices far above their real value while they are in what can only be described as developemental stage ,Poet is beyond that and we don't seem to get the recognition that we should ...

Photonics is not hyped. Pharma is. Simple as that.

Everybody reads about pharmaceuticals and the incredible chances (who did some years ago?). But very few out there know about the future need of photonic integration, and very few of them know the different approaches (monolithic/bonded or III-V/SiPhotonics), and very few of them know POET and its potential. Who reads "compound semiconductor magazine"? No analyst, no investor. It´s an unknown megatrend knocking at the door. The door is yet to be opened but there is no doubt it will be opened widely.

Besides: Investors all over the world are looking for hidden future super heroes like POET. If we leave the Venture Exchange, these investors may have a closer look if they understand the technology.

Three things have to happen to boost SP:

- Megatrend "Photonics" is recognised (will happen, but we can´t accelerate this)

- Change the stock exchange (Management doesn´t even think about it as today)

- Let the world know about POET´s potential (Customers and working products are needed for this)

So you are part of a minor elite waiting for a coming out. Or you accidentally stumbled over this stock, just as me. However, we both have to wait. Dammit.

That´s the way I see it. Good luck!

Holk

Please login to post a reply
QuantumX
City
Monolithica
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined