POET Technologies Inc.

So I was just curious for those that follow the various pattents that are owned by Poet. We talk a lot about the a couple of the known developments that are underway and that is great information, but for those that follow all the various pattents are there still other products specific to Poet that remain on the back burner? Does anyone know of development being done by the newest acquisitions? I am just trying ng to see beyond the VSCEL and dector at this point. We know they are underway but is that length list of pattents all tied to those or do we have other potential developments and if so what in your opinions would be the next areas of focus for the company. Just thinking it is good to look at the whole strength of this company while we wait with baited breath on those discussed at the THM. I have seen over the months and years posts about new pattents being approved, but I must admit I had tunnel vision focusing in on the couple that would drive us to market. So please all you pattent savey friends enlighten areas that have fallen to the back burner.

Please login to post a reply
Waitondream
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/09/2015
Social Links
Private Message