POET Technologies Inc.

Dear friends in POET,

A severe case of myopia has infected this board and its content, with few exceptions, it has become a next message drudge to take part here. The degree to which the previously faithful will kick their old friends when they're down is dissappointing, to say the least, and a vivid insight into the sad human condition when under stress. Its time to man up, and girl up too.

In the words of my Sanhurst Sergeant Major - get a grip on you idle bodies!

For a company in the midst of developing its first product, focussing on integrating its recent purchases and getting a handle on customer needs, not to say preparation for its AGM, it does not in the least surprise me that things will have gone a bit quiet and management focus is elsewhare on something really important not the SP.

The SP will look after itself if they get what they planning right and execute that plan bravely, with vigour and determination. Why! but why, would our CEO care what the daily SP is, or listen to the winging that goes on here to artificially boost it, when he knows the effectiveness of the weapons he has in his hands and the value of the necessary resources to do battle he has acquired.

What happens before a battle: Radio silence, divertions, concealment, nerveousness, conversations in whispers, numerous visits to the latrines? but principally manic preparations, getting ready but all in silence. There is a plan, there is a time but when?

I've seen this mood before.

Were going over the top lads.

Fix bayonets.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating