POET Technologies Inc.

I will be voting YES for anything management requests to grow this company. This is not a goverment policy or platform we are voting on . It is a company we are invested in, and if the company prospers- so do we. If you vote no and it passes then congratulations on tying managements hands , causing delays and slowing share price growth. Options are a tool companies use to grow. Let them use all tools necessary to move forward quickly. The acquisition of 2 companies in the last 2 months with shares was a great move. Otherwise we would have seen a possible PP with warrant overhang again (that would have created joy on the forum). This new team has been in place 12 months- looking at what the share price was in 2007 and how many shares have been added since- Well in my view - means less than squat. It happens in all growing R&D companies. We are out of purely lab and into fab. Competition moves quickly, we can move quicker if management is allowed to run at full speed. Please don't slow them down.

My Million Dollar opinion. S.E.

Please login to post a reply
Silicon Extinction
City
Newmarket
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/20/2014