POET Technologies Inc.

Just to be clear Rainer has stated HIS feelings on SP. He's not making blanket statements like SP doesn't matter etc, he's saying HE doesn't care about short term SP because he sees the long term value being created by POET with these acquisitions and company direction.

Who wants to chat about the new acquisition of BB and how it might play a role with development at Denselight Fab?

I have a feeling we will be seeing BB's crew stationed over at Denselight very quickly working together in developing their product, and combining the poet process in the mix asap. Does anyone have any opinion on this?

This is a very exciting time for POET, but is a longer process than we may have anticipated. All these building blocks being assembled by management are adding real assets to go along with our revolutionary IP.

My opinion on how this will play out?

We will produce a VSCEL prototype by the end of this year, that will peak the interest of a major player to finance the company to mass production test this product. If that challenge is met with success orders will be placed and yes we will be very wealthy people by 2018 as the company stated. It's been a very long wait for the faithful and I'm not going to say that dreaded word "P*******" but no matter where you bought at at any stage of PTK's history, you will make money if they are successful with the VCSEL. I believe they will be and that's why I sit tight. This is a team that is in their element now. This is what they have done their entire business life. Bringing new techs from RnD to a saleable product.

We're in very capable hands.

Please login to post a reply
A Beautiful Poem
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2014
Social Links