POET Technologies Inc.

in response to EileenTeahon's message

Hello to all,

Although I have been an accumulating investor in POET for well over a year now, I have never posted. Reason being, I do not have a tech background and subsequently this is where I have learned almost everything about this great company.

Over time, I have come to know most of you in one fashion or another based on your input, technical knowledge or opinion (including a couple of pm's when it was working).

Every time I read one of Eileen's posts it completely makes sense to me. There is no doubt that Rainer, FJ, Rob, oogee et al are able to simplify the tech and relay that to people like myself, but I always have found that Eileen adds that common sense and insightful aspect to where we are going.

And that message has once again been made very clear ...... we are well on our way, but as long as we are on this used-car salesman exchange expect the unexpected in regards to the sp.

Like many who are well-invested in POET, I too was hoping to be made rich over night. Certainly a halt over several days and a THM did not help, but after watching today, I am competely confident in the direction we are going and incredibly impressed with what this team has accomplished in a very short time. Just imagine the hours and personal sacrifices that have been made by these people to get us where we are today.

Like Eileen, I believe what we saw today was merely a gateway to where we are going, and it will likely be signifcantly faster than what was communicated today. Its what we can't see that is significant.

Thanks to all the respected contributors on this site and to those who were able to attend today and offer their peronal insight.

Now back to the side lines.

Take Care

Dave

Please login to post a reply
dgmoore8370
City
North Bay
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating