POET Technologies Inc.

Since the event will be webcast it removes the need for many to attend in person. My interest lies in the after party to meet face to face with the Agora crowd and whoever else is interested in joining us. Similar to what many of us did for the Geoff Taylor EC event. Many people came in from out of town. We had 30 members from Agora attend that event and I think there is potential that those numbers will grow this time around. So first of all I think it would be appropriate to get the numbers of people who plan to attend and we can get the ball rolling.

With the PM being down please respond to this thread so we can begin to add up the numbers and include whether you plan to attend the after party. We will probably use the same the same venue we used for the EC after party which is an 11 minute walk from the Town Hall presentation (subject to change of course).

In addition this information will provide POET with some unofficial numbers to plan around regarding seating requirements for the Town Hall.

http://dukepubs.ca/westminster/gallery/

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links