POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Jazzpa's message

Jazzpa: Nice idea. Rainer probably has a decent amount of cash left from the Kickstarter campaign from earlier this year we could use as a startpoint.

Yes, there is some money left indeed! However, the German forum has just developed a different idea of how to spend it: They want to send me to Toronto. Not because there wouldn't be any news coverage otherwise – of course not! –, but to represent the European shareholder community towards the company, the media, and everyone else who is interested (or not). Europe and especially Germany has a quite large POET shareholder base – a fact that should not be hidden! The European shareholders are organized and strong enough to achieve such an effort.

The Kickstarter money, however, won't be enough. And since the time frame is too short for another Kickstarter project – they need weeks to collect and transfer the money (and of course they are keeping their own 15 %) –, the idea is to directly transfer money to my bank account: IBAN DE93360100430323898437, BIC PBNKDEFF. Please specify "Town Hall Meeting" as note to payee.

Please also specify your e-mail address so I can send you the Exclusive POET Technologies Town Hall Meeting Report before it goes to the masses!

Should the trip drop out for any reason whatsoever, I'll keep the money for any later event that would be worth it.

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014
Social Links