POET Technologies Inc.

A surprise indeed. Somewhere halfway across the globe there are some new shareholders of PTK whom I suppose are currently celebrating their new gains. Something most of us were fully anticipating doing way back over here, in the birthplace of POET TECHNOLOGIES. Once again we fell for our own folly. And again, we wait. We wait for our turn to shine in the sun, to celebrate to feel vindicated for having been ever so patient. I'm not going to lie, this nr is a deflation from what we all were anticipating. I'm still a *POETIAN* but today my coming down from the anticipatory high. Management obviously has a plan ...."Following Closing, we will hold a live Town Hall Meeting for our shareholders, stakeholders and Analysts in Toronto to explain the strategic vision behind the acquisition and provide details on the integration of this transaction into the POET roadmap. It is anticipated that the Town Hall Meeting will be held on May 16, 2016. Further details will be announced when confirmed." To say that I will be fully expecting a parade on Wall Street with a party in front of the Nasdaq would be an understatement. Best y'all, q
Please login to post a reply
QuantumX
City
Monolithica
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/10/2014
Social Links