POET Technologies Inc.

So What! If this is or isn’t not a buyout

IMO a buyout might rob most members of this board of the real potential that Poet offers going forward. How many verticals are out there and how much blue ocean? Why be satisfied with whatever crumbs might or might not drop from the table?

In reading the comments since trading was halted I’ve been left with the idea that many board member feel what will be will be, (caught in speculation?) and moreover that one feels obliged to accept whatever might be dealt them from on high.

Well, it could be time to begin to considering how we could come together as a unified group of stock holders that can vote as a block. I know many among us have reasonably large holdings, I’ve got more than a couple of shares myself, and I believe Poet has future. I believe best is yet to come.

Understand, it isn’t a question of putting constraints on your holdings, but seeing what more can be obtained by working together.

If the concept of mutual cooperation hasn’t been introduced before, this may be the time. I don’t think it would be a mistake to begin thinking about what cooperation between the voting members of this board might be able to do.

Please login to post a reply
TMI
City
New Orleans
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2016
Social Links