POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message
Can't believe I am saying this Rainer, but in this instance, I believe I may be more conservative in my outlook than you. I view that moment when someone says "On this wafer are xx thousand optical engines, each entirely on a single chip" as the moment of undeniable proof. But if any of these other scenarios work, I'm ok with sooner.

QuantumX, , great observation, we are the "splat on 'em" investors, the prospectors, the first wave so to speak, often referred to as cannon fodder. When things start to come together, the corporate types and the "claim jumpers" will show up, and no sooner than the stock price takes off, the Alfridis and the Schneiders of the world will show up to deride a "glorified coaxial cable, the lowest of low margin peripherals", and say the company is worth maybe a dime a share. Of course these are all false claims, but their intent will be to scare tightly held shares to be sold for a relatively meager profit so they can grab all they want. Be prepared to play along or ride it out. It will be a whole ''nother adventure for sure.

Have a great weekend all.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links