POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Genew's message

Genew, I agree the present valuation is very disappointing, given the difference in the company now, to what it was a year and a half ago, management wise. Look at all the incredible talent that has chosen to join since that time! And, you also have to consider the roadshow(s), not insubstantial exposure.

So, even with the above, here we sit, so I don't think management is at fault at all; I would not have wanted them to fling fluff on those road shows, and, apparently, they did not.

"Poetential" investors just don't want in right now, for whatever reason. To me, the only thing that made sense was that it was going to take longer than many here thought it would to reach the point where the stock would begin to climb, and so the poetential investors came away with a different sense than we fans/posters.

I think some here (not me, for sure), understand the poetential far better than those shy/reticent investors whose wallets remain in their pockets.

To think this is all such a longshot does not compute when you look at the talent that we have attracted.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links