POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mo's message

Well, although I can appreciate your position, I cannot agree with you. We have had many promises given and many taken back. Such as interviews with BNN and the CS for example.

Releasing the beast is a metaphor for giving us information so that we can intelligently conduct our investments. If we have issues with a products development, should we not be apprised of that? If we have a product that is ready for release, should we not know that? Right now, I only have indications, hints of where we are in monitization. I am not sure what industry you are in, but as indicated in your post "defined delivery time" and "only an estimate", these are polar opposites in definition. [(Defined: state or describe exactly the nature, scope, or meaning of) Estimate: an approximate calculation or judgment of the value, number, quantity, or extent of something] I don't know that our management are doing the best they can, also i have been patient and I am not satisfied. This is reasonable.

In planning and scheduling every defined delivery time is only an estimate which could be defined by the terms " best estimate or worst estimate".

Please login to post a reply
KGBINC
City
Calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links