POET Technologies Inc.

CC
over 8 years ago
in response to sulasailor's message

That was an amazing conference call which finally removed my last doubts and presumably will mark a significant change in the reception of POET in the investing community.

The technology had convinced me back in the old OPEL days. And there I realized just one vertical, that was ICs for desktop and mobile devices.

I think shortly after the first Pellegrino report we had a glimpse on the true value of our tech and the stock should have been constantly rising ever since. This didn't happen and it made and makes me think why.

It's definitely not missing revenues. Exchanges trade hopes and prospects. And since at least Pellegrino 2 I had lots of hopes and those doubled with every news release or whatever became public. Just think about the TRAB and the now reassured confirmation of our ties to Apple, several million reasons alone to get invested. It's been told countless times but rethink. Why the hell should highly experienced managers like Ajid Manocha and Suresh Venkatesan jump on a bandwagon that's going nowhere?

We probably make 30% of this company and it seems this isn't gonna change in the near future because everyone with more than 2 brain cells will hold his shares very very tight.

I don't wish us luck, we are lucky, just a little bit more patience

Axel

Please login to post a reply
Axel
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/12/2014