POET Technologies Inc.

in response to onehourphotonic's message

onehourphotonic,

If I may point out that there have been in the past a number of occasions when hubleaders have been challenged in the way you are now doing. A vote was taken on this matter at the time, where it was overwelmingly agreed by the majority of posters here that discipline is required on this board to prevent it from deceding into the chaos experienced on certain other boards. It was also recognised that the difficult role or appying the correct measure of dicipline must be supported.

On this basis FJ has been paramaount amoungst hub leaders in applying Soloman like judgement and maintaing the controls this board needs to maintain its character. On every occasion he has explained his rational for banning an individual. He has executed this task to the best of his ability despite the unpoupularity this may sometimes cause. It can not be a pleasant task or one that does not raise some personal level of stress.

Whilst some may prefer more tolerance, I think you will find that FJ operates on a number of strikes and out basis and is fair. I for one support his difficult role and the poll in the past has shown the majority here also support him and his judgement.

Please accept that this isthe best appraoch for this board.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013