POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mecurysmith's message

Thank you, mecurysmith!

Since you asked: I bought a small batch of OPEL shares in 2011 after the Pellegrino 1.0 report was published and started to expand my investment after Peter Copetti initiated the company's restructuring in 2012. Today im deeply into POET. Too deep? Many would agree, but I don't think so. The company has been greatly derisked in many aspects, the technological advances are stunning, the road to commercialization has been sketched and will be detailed "soon".

However, as long as we are pre-revenue I don't expect much. Sure, a working prototype or at least news on progress towards a prototype would help. According to POET's roadmap, results on both the electrical and the optical side of the VCSEL transceiver are expected at the end of Q1 2016. I'd be happy if Subhash will be successful earlier and Suresh can present something already at the CS International Conference in Brussels (March 1st and 2nd).

A prototype will drive the share price higher, but it will not yet be the big move. That will happen when the company can confirm that it is able to bring its first product to market; even more so if supported by fruity statements of prestigious partners.

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014
Social Links