POET Technologies Inc.

in response to robvanhooren's message

And a hearty hi right back to you,

I for one, was going through alcoholic and substance withdrawal when I made some outlandish posts as KrystlKleer and even though I was not banned realized I was going way over the top. I’ve since used that identity, inoffensively I might point out, a few times when I’ve forgotten my new password (I use four different computers in different locations) simply to recommend a few posts, nothing more. If you can erase KrystlKleer please do. Ditto the innocuous sandglass, which belongs to someone who never posts anyway.

I’ve been clean and sober for over a year now, and rather than make a syrupy apology to people I don’t even know I decided to simply start afresh and move on because I believe I’m a different, much more rational person now and intend to stay that way. My intent is simply to add a tad of balance to a pretty good forum that at times, I think, gets a tad over overly exuberant (not to mention a bit paranoid) and could use some.

BTW, I’am and was well aware that the use of multiple identities is easily detectable so please don’t gloat, it’s unbecoming.

Please login to post a reply
KrystlKleer
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2013
Social Links
Private Message