POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Junkers87's message

Well I am not sure that I buy that but I think this forum is a tool that traders monitor. When the share price is at the top of each run and people start talking about valuations associated with world domination then the selling starts. But the point I think that Chris is making and has always made with me is that there are some very overweight positions as a result of private placements. Warrant holders will always look for their exit opportunity. Now there are no doubt exceptions to this but I am sure that many with large positions trade this stock. You have seen this with Brant. They bought a lot of shares in August in the very low .80s and that same number of shares have been sold over the last 30 days at significantly higher prices. And they are still sitting on a ton of shares for the big payoff. I am sure that you have heard me say that there is no way you will ever need to own huge numbers of shares. If the company makes it then those shares are going to have great value and long term value. I have people who own in the neighborhood of 1 million shares ask if they should buy more. My answer is always the same...Why would you want to buy more. You have way more than you will ever need in your lifetime if this company executes.

Anyway I am starting to ramble. Hopefully Rick is right and we have just hit the bottom.

Chris is right about scarcity. We need shares going into buy and hold hands and hopefully when enough of this has happened with new investors then when we get news and we will not see the usual short run-up followed by the usual sell off.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message