POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

I also think this is very good news that the road show is going to be global in the next two months. I am sure that many of you, particularly those who have been investors for many years in the POET concept, are disappointed that POET, the company, is struggling to maintain the S/P. Of course, I am as well. The reasons for selling any stock are all well known, and I don't believe it has anything to do with our company in the medium to long term. Traders are disappointed that they probably won't see any revenue for another year and that turns some of them off. Probably some want to take losses now and will dig in again in 30 days to reestablish their position. Many other reasons!

However, I want to point all of our us investors to a book that I read a couple of years ago: "The Tipping Point" by Malcom Gladwell! PTI is a perfect example of this concept!

The premise of this book is that a great deal of time is required until that point is reached where word of mouth and experience with something takes over and grows exponentially! I do think that at some moment in the next few weeks, maybe toward the end of December or in early January, the tipping point for POET will be reached as a world wide phenomenon and there WILL BE NO LOOKING BACK!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply
upnorthhawkeye
City
Rochester, MN
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/02/2015
Social Links