POET Technologies Inc.

Gang,

I had the opportunity to visit San Jose this past weekend, and popped by the Zanker Road location that is supposedly housing the POET Lab and Clean room. I have posted the photos in the photo's section, because I simply didn't have the patience to try and figure out how to post them in a message.

Because my Friday flight was delayed, I had to move my visit to Saturday which is a shame because there was nobody around the facility. On first impressions, there was absolutely no definitive evidence that POET inhabited the site (2548-2550) Zanker Road. And because nobody was around, I had no way of verifying otherwise.

The building is older, and part of a larger complex in an area almost totally dedidated to tech and green tech. There is a brand new green tech industrial park right across the street. But I appreciated the non-descript and older appearance of the building, and I'm not surprised that it isn't splashed in POET logos. Money is not being wasted here. The Hitachi foyer is small and generic. The location is close to the main highway up to San Fransisco and about 15 minutes from the airport. I've included brief descriptions of each photo.

I felt like I was snooping around, and seriously considered doing some DD (Dumpster Diving) to find concrete evidence of what was going on there. There was no security around, but it did appear that work might have been going on inside. The crates out back also indicate that some equipment of some kind was recently delivered.

Please login to post a reply
VanVillain
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message