POET Technologies Inc.

To all the skeptics worried about SP today you have to admit how definitive a comment it is from our CEO below.... i bolded it..note he says is strategically ( not will)

Also We should expect ongoing communication ( proof points) before next update in January.....i am hanging on to my shares

Again, our next update will have more granularity. Between now and then, youll see more proof points from us. 28:38 But for now as shareholders ourselves, we think of POET as having four distinct attributes: Having envisioned and foreseen the markets requirements for low-cost and low-power optical components, POET has developed highly differentiated and defensible IP, optimized by a balanced product and licensing business model. POET is a newly emerging market entrant that is strategically architecting a partner and customer base that has the scale, breadth, and influence to impose an industry standard. POET is led by a highly credentialed management and board with a track record of generating profitable growth. And POET is tightly-focused solver of the hardest most important problems in the competitive landscape. The largest of the data centers and OEMs are demanding new solutions to break traditional cost and power curves, and POET is positioning itself with the right answer

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message