POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mackwheaton's message

If there was any question in any of your minds, ignore this individual and his article completely. Rainer's post says it all but those who may have been affected by any means by his article….a quick summary of Anthony's Linked profile...

-Anthony is by no means a financial expert. He has not held down a job in finance for long without getting let go, with his employers and co-workers disliking him (he admits this).
-very unprofessional comments about his former co-workers and employers.
-any one of us could create a "virtual investment firm" today on our linked in profile. Yes, we invest our own money too.
-incredibly pretentious summary of his skills of which he is not at all qualified to say or offer. Does his experience match these quotes?....

" I make my intellectual products available for free as a public service."

"I also occasionally mentor seed-round startups to assist their growth."

"I can help startups in cleantech, financial services, defense/aerospace, logistics, and natural resources provided they have graduated from a reputable accelerator program."

"Startups are welcome to include me on their advisory boards after they complete such an accelerator."

These offerings from this person....

Client Information Associate

Barclays Global Investors

February 2007 – August 2007 (7 months)

I was fired from this job because everyone at my workplace disliked me as much as I disliked them. I was routinely angry at my supervisors for their duplicity, immaturity, lack of initiative, and inability to understand or explain the systems our work group used. I have only bad references from my former bosses and co-workers. I accomplished nothing at all.

Financial Advisor

UBS Wealth Management

August 2005 – December 2006 (1 year 5 months)

I was fired from this job (actually allowed to resign in lieu of termination, but I would have been fired one day later) because I failed to meet any of my targets for assets and revenue. I didn't even make it through the four-year probationary training period. I have only bad references from my former bosses and co-workers. I accomplished nothing at all.

Wells Capital Management

January 2002 – January 2002 (1 month)

Financial Advisor

American Express Financial Advisors

September 2000 – November 2000 (3 months)

My co-workers were mostly arrested development "tall adolescents" who spilled out of a broken prophylactic somewhere along the way to the front door of the office.

Enough said. We can move on. -TechGC

Please login to post a reply
TechGC
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links