POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Tpower's message
Anyone have any idea why TPower was banned, a Wharton Fellow, Professor of Strategic and Advanced International Studies and a decorated 21 year veteran of the Canadian Forces?

Was it for something he said, or for something someone else said (and perhaps should not have) ? I hope it was not that someone took offense to something that was unsaid at all, once again. Too much of that going around lately.

Hopefully, this was done in error and will be resolved quickly.

I have corresponded with TPower and he has indicated he was not provided with an explanation. As a result his wife was also banned. I asked a Hub Leader to investigate and he also could find no reason for this to have occurred. I have sent an email to the admin for an explanation, but if any Hub Leaders are aware of why, and can explain to him, if not to us, it is the least to which he is entitled.

I don't believe this to be off topic as it is relevant for all of us to know what the rules are, Roger Goodell found out this week that "Industrial justice" is not an acceptable form of management, that would seem to apply here as well.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message