POET Technologies Inc.

in response to HOGAN's message

I have mentioned that one of the guys I talk to has had some really interesting thoughts/research about Anadigics long before this manufacturing contract came up. In that theory Peter was looking at Anadigics as an acquisition. It should be noted that after the 2014 AGM Peter was heading to New Jersey (this is what he told me at the bar maybe others heard as well). At the time I posted this on the forum I felt that he may have been meeting with Qualcomm. But it is more likely that he was meeting with Anadigics as part of the start of his due diligence into where he could get a foothold in manufacturing. Once Ajit joined POET I think a lot of other potential directions became viable. Now Anadigics is tied to WIN Semiconductors and it is believed by some that this is where the trail to Anadigics began.

Now fast forward to today. Anadigics is struggling. They are on notice by the NASDAQ and have been given until Dec 15 to meet the minimum listing standards. So in my opinion the company is a prime target for a takeover. Knowing this POET is still transferring the technology to Anadigics a company which could end up being bought by anyone. POET has very smart industry executives running the company so what is the plan?

POET has already signaled that they plan to go into production in combination with IP licensing.

What would it cost to take over Anadigics and are business partners facilitating this in order to secure products?

What are we going to learn in the coming weeks.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message