POET Technologies Inc.

in response to kooter33's message

Kooter/ALL. the agreements leave a lot to be desired.. i was more trying to get an idea if anyone wanted to speculate more so regarding this statement from BAE agreement

The current phase of the work will be performed between March 2015 and August 2015. Key objectives of the collaboration include process transfer, prototype builds and design enablement kit development. Using BAE Systems’ ISO Certified manufacturing facility will improve the quality, process control and analytical capacity of prototype builds

I wanted to see if any of our tech savey posters would like to speculate on the possibilites that these words contain. I find the mundane OT conversations on this board often meaningless and boring, just wanted to see if we could stir up some more pertanent conversation regarding this above statemnt. or this below one..

The Company believes that using BAE Systems’ manufacturing and test capabilities will help the Company to build devices that dramatically demonstrate the disruptive nature of the technology.

Like what devices, anyone care to speculate who is from this industry... what would you roll out first as a wow focator to prove hey guys look at what we are doing?

We have collaborated with BAE Systems numerous times over the last 2 years, most recently to successfully transfer our most critical process loop into their facility

or perhaps what was the most crucial process loop we have transfered to BAE. and what prototype BAE might roll out using OUR MOST CRITICAL PROCESS LOOP?

Just want some general on topic discussions perhaps pertaining a little more to where we are headed... and with what in our hands is all. Im an avid reader and not all this was previously discussed or picked apart in the detail a Surveyor such as me enjoys.

anyways, if we just want to repost the news release weve all prob read 100 times, thats cool. ill be on my merry way lol

Please login to post a reply
gigadigooo
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/13/2015
Social Links
Private Message