POET Technologies Inc.

in response to CAinPlap's message

@CAinPlap> I do not mean any disrespect to anyone but feel that too many of you feel that this is FJacom and that everyone should share his opinions or be banished.

I sincerely hope that this is not the view of this board and I don’t think it is. There are many great posters here with a diversity of strengths. Some have little to offer other than well timed humour which is much appreciated.

Everyone has a place here who’s intentions are honerable and in the spirt of this forum to help each other. That very much includes ChartPOV and I do mean this.

But instead of me rehashing the way I view this board I would like to highlight a post that was made by ihybg. Which to me provides a good insight of the true nature of this forum. There will always be disagreements among passionate people and I think we are a very passionate group here.

http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/650551-agoracom-versus-sh/messages/2041543#message

What we have here on this site is a community of people who have read (sometimes waded through) hundreds if not thousands of posts about POET technologies. The internet is often a treacherous place to navigate, especially if money is involved. This forum has given us a chance to evaluate otherwise anonymous online posters by the quality and consistency of the information that they've put forward over time. We've each made up our minds about who we can trust by filtering the countless (online) interactions that take place here each day. Kinda like real life.

Does that mean that new posters are sometimes judged guilty until proven innocent? Sure, but then again, why not? Very, very few new posters bring pertinent or useful information to this board (and I include myself in that group). Those who do, quickly rise to the position of "trusted" advisors by the merits of the content that they post.

I spent years reading Stockhouse groups about this stock and others, and honestly never once felt that same level of confidence that the people on the other end of the keyboard could be trusted, or at least be given a reasonable chance to prove themselves trustworthy without sinking into the constant quagmire of trolling and ulterior motives.

Are there some personality conflicts here? Absolutely. Would I trade it for Stockhouse. Not in a million years.

Cheers,

jon

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014