POET Technologies Inc.

in response to TechGC's message

Yesterday was the first day we knew for certain that we are invested in a production company.This great news was signalled in the Q2 2015 MD&A. These two facts demonstrate that we may be in a sequence of NR to my mind that could propel this share forward to the NASDAQ.The Company is in excellent shape with its fundamentals being as strong as ever we have been able to discern.We should all rejoice – however!

I have not been happy with this board’s preoccupation with Pinetree and its former CEO, but I think we have to realise that we here have been extremely rude in the past to a man who believed in and supported POET who was then effectively voted out of his seat on the board by shareholder.If I were him I would be most peeved. Hence my theory which follows below.

The fact is that what this hard-nosed, astute business man, fixated on financial goals might do with his personal objectives for POET is now freed from all consciousness of care for POET shareholders or management.So what does he do?Knowing full well that his former company Pinetree has to sell to pay its creditors he sees weakness and seizes the opportunity to gain an advantage by driving the share price into the deck and picking up all the shares loosed by weak hands and the panic caused on the way down, not to say trigger the stop losses that many would have set up as well.This is classic manipulation to increase his holding of POET shares at a lower price, he can keep this rotation of selling, causing downward pressure and buying cheaply, going for as long as he wants until he has accumulated the holding and average price he wants.

My theory is that Sheldon Inwentash still has financial goals he wishes to achieve concerning POET.The selling is not a sell-off in my opinion it is an attempt at gaining greater control without his seat on the board.For what purpose I cannot tell but this astute man will have a clear business objective for sure.I will leave it to this clever board to tell me his possible purpose in this action.

My final word is not that this selling will end but that Sheldon Inwentash will have the same ultimate motive as all of us here - to financially profit from investment in the astonishing potential of POET Technolgies Inc and thats good for us too.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013