POET Technologies Inc.

Smitty

"I was talking to Chris today, asking if I possibly missed some negativity hidden in the NR. He assured me that is not the case here, the company has raised the bar in his words. They are no longer going to be a R&D company, they have contracted Geoff Taylor to work with them and build real commercial products. He feels that the hammering lately is due to warrant overhang, all markets got slammed today he said.

To be honest Chris in the past always made the point clear that this company might not be able to complete any of the milestones they set out to achieve, he hasn't said anything like this in the last year. I can almost feel his own personal vote of confidence, it is very exciting. For those of you who have spoken to Chris over the last couple years will agree, Chris does not appear to be put ANY fear at all into investors as of lately - may just be my personal take.

Hold on highly shareholders"

Sandman

'Full disclosure: I bought more @ 0.71$

While the price continues to fall precipitously of late, we are very near the 12 month low. Though many factors that have driven the price to such lows (to the best of our knowledge) remain outstanding, I believe this glut of selling is nearing an end. We may not get any news before end-Sept, and macro dynamics aren't helping, but at these prices I couldn't help myself. I don't see this going much lower and wouldn't want to have missed out on such an opportunity should news be released sooner than expected.

When I asked CC about why they filed the 44-101, his response to me was that it was done as things could change at any moment, with any of the company(ies) it is dealing with deciding that the process is far enough along to incorporate it within their product. If this were to happen, the stock price could easily move to levels not seen before and place PTK in a position to uplist.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message