POET Technologies Inc.

in response to cpthollywood's message

To add to that. Originally Peter came in to rescue the company. He dropped the solar and pursued what he believed would be the right direction i.e. POET. We have to remember we all have limitations and Peter as he has stated is a capital markets guy. Wheile he may have gained a lot of technical knowledge, he could never be expected to be an industry leader in semiconductors.

His initial plan was to package the company and sell it. Somewhere along the journey he saw a better outcome by keeping the company and licencing the IP. I believe there was a plan in place to do this, Nasdaq etc. Obviously it hasnt taken place yet and yes I am not happy about this as I added to my investment believing we would be Nasdaq by June with milestones ETC.

NOW along comes Subhash and Suresh and Peter has stated that these guys will bring the company in directions nobody could conceive (paraphrased). Our most recent update would suggest we will now be manufacturing (outsourced) and selling product, combined with IP licencing.

ROLL on Sptember and finally the big reveal. We have big players at the helm who come from corporate backgrounds and are seasoned industry giants.

Please login to post a reply
My Poet
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/21/2015
Social Links