POET Technologies Inc.

Who was Poets NR for? I am just thinking out loud here. Poet hasn't seemed overly concerned with calming shareholders anxieties of late, yet we were given reassurances by PC about being over the moon with the new direction this company is taking. Some of my own speculation/questions to ponder are as follows: Perhaps PC and this latest NR were really telegraphing something to XYZ Company, as if to say, "delay and stall tactics won't work, we have a plan, we have the technology, we have the talent, we have the connections, You have an opportunity here, however, we are prepared to move forward without you. We control this technology, try to steel it and we are prepared to unleash such a massive multi-front counter attack that you will be left behind. Your arrogance because of your size will do you no good. We were open to partnerships, however, we are not inclined to give this thing away to you. We have put Dr. Taylor back into the lab to take us forward into the world of quantum computing. There is no time to waste, so don't waste ours." Perhaps Eileen was right and they want this for themselves. LEGACY STOCK. I think Dr. Taylor must trust this group immensely to go back to the lab. And I think they are moving very fast and he is way too talented to not have him in the lab moving forward with where this technology can go. Just my opinion. One last thing, if you were a behemoth company, with all the money one could possibly imagine, it would be nothing to have these Wall Street outfits retained to drive share price down in order to shake the tree making more shares available for purchase so that said company could accumulate shares. PERHAPS the fruit company wants this for themselves and they are stalling while they accumulate. If Pinetree is under pressure to liquidate, so much the better for those wanting to accumulate shares. I just hope our own people at the helm have their own set of investors accumulating as an offset. I also hope our shareholders rights plan is strong. In the years to come it is going to be interesting to hear all of the dealings that took place on the road to bringing this technology forward and bringing this company to fruition. HOLD ON TO YOUR SHARES. LONG AND STRONG!
Please login to post a reply
Kath
City
Pacific Northwest
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/16/2014
Social Links