POET Technologies Inc.

in response to QuantumX's message

I understand any new guests might be painted with the old brush guilty until proven innocent. Best advice, pay attention to a very diplomatic post by cpthollywood, sums it up. Sir Hope-a-lot previous post with Technical Writing style, use as few words as possible, "say it like it is". RVH a colourful analogy, well done.

It would appear SteveWilson would not like to feel alone and likes to be heard over and over again, which happened to the little fella in prison while authoring Mein Kampf or "My Struggle". Yes, I fall into the category of being incapable or unwilling to understand the information correctly and not reading because I rarely stay awake long enough to finish reading the language of cretins. I'm happy sugarmaple (joined Aug 04, 2015) could put in a few kind words for SteveWilson and all the other dear members that were lost with the highest credentials behind their keyboards.

No one would argue facts are obviously best, but in their absence, dot connecting with supporting logic is often a consolation. This recently proved very valuable as Fj recently cast some light on the SP drop attributed to the Pinetree skeletons . Lucky we have now some facts to talk about and news to look forward too. Kudos to Abel00 for the Updated Patent: Optoelectronic Integrated Circuit, Eileen Teahon for sharing the The Multijurisdictional Disclosure System (MJDS). Another great job by RVH with the AIF 44-101 news discovered last Saturday.

Please login to post a reply
BlackToad
City
FrootLoops, Barely Surviving, Not Feeling the Love From the Fruit Co.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2014
Social Links
Private Message
POET Technologies Inc.
Symbol
PTK