POET Technologies Inc.

in response to tannersfriend's message

May I highlight the following from page 14 of the AIF

'The release of test or prototype devices to both market segments for testing and acceptance of the POET process is important to our marketing plan. The availability of prototypes will be necessary to solicit early design wins with the potential to lead to volume production at such time.'

The lab to fab process of producing a prototype is targetted for August 15. I doubt we would issue the AIF and application to approach the market without some degree of confidence that there is good news approaching to drive this initiative in the markets.

I'm rather concerned about the cautionary use of the phrase above 'to solicit', surely one could hope at this stage that POET was already 'in bed' with a new lover who had already had a flash of the fish net tights, I suppose they have to play that very carefully don't they, but then it would be nice to have a bit of fruity company. I just hope that Rob's caution does not mean the affair is already over. I suppose we all had better be more careful when dealing with dangerous liaisons.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013