POET Technologies Inc.

in response to turr's message

Dear Agoracom friends,

I suspect that I have more confidence in Peter Copetti’s CIC statements than many here. For me his recent statement which has given us all some comfort at a difficult time is rather typical of his positive approach to this board. I think when the history books are writ he alongside Geoffrey Taylor and Adjit Monacha will be credited with the drive and grit to turn OPEL into a real buiness proposition through creating and driving POET Technology Inc.

Remembering PC’s cautions about POET being late at the CIC event, which if taken with his NASDAQ in June remark, in which he mentioned slack built in for problems, it was a somewhat contradictory series of statement. Let us now though bear in mind he had no idea at that time of how the new Pinetree management might behave in the future, and as every good Commander knows (and my here again is my favourite military quote) ‘no plan survives its first contact with the enemy’. I suspect PC would have eventually have got some sort of a gypsies warning from his fellow director with strong connections with Pinetree and that this news would have blown his plans for a run to the NASDAQ out of the water, given the effect that selling would have on the share price and his intentions for sustaining the SP forward.. Clearly, the circumstances dictated that he would have to wait despite disappointing all of us here who were hanging on the exciting prospect thathe articulated in London. By the way I am pretty sure that he still retains control of this particular initiative because of his experience and the work in progress it represents, however with his new CEO’s blessings I would imagine.

So where does the all put us?

In the light of the new posting on CEDAR it looks that the ‘keeping the bankers happy’ statement may well be underway. Someone mentioned previously that June was not a good month for a NASDAQ run. I suspect that late August early September might be more favourable and that PC is persuaded that the time is ripe. The factors are that the work with BAE is coming to fruition this month and with the MS completion what that might mean in terms of serious talks with a partner one can imagine that the string of news necessary to sustain the SP in the future is feasible, Given the regulatory postings of 31 July 15 one suspects that the launch button might be pressed in the next weeks.

I also suspect there is much more to this financing move that meets the eye. I have a notion that given the amount of time for persuading others of POETs potential, that others will support POET to qualify for the NASDAQ on a level of Capital basis. I regret I have no insight into the level required but if others now believe and have the faith and the hope in POET that we have here, one could well imagine the super-rich or other wealth Companies will have come to similar conclusions of this s potential and that their Charity might be forthcoming to fulfil my theory.

Yes we are all suffering badly from investor fatigue, but as each week passes I have to take a deep breath and say that time is passing and that we are nearing that one bright day that will deliver the hope and faith we too have shown in POET’s potential.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013