POET Technologies Inc.

in response to dash8400's message

I have been giving Peter's message to us a lot of thought and I think the IPO (or other) might be associated with this:

He so wanted everyone to know that he's over the moon with Suresh and Subhash. They will take the Company in directions no one at the Company has envisioned before and have the technical expertise and product development experience to do it.

Also consider that it is very possible that this is not associated with bankers but with an industry partner or partners. It has been discussed here many times that the dream would be to have one of the big companies take a stake in POET. That may have change with new management but it remains a possibility.

And I can’t help to think that just maybe what Peter is alluding to by the above statement was turning POET into more than a licensing company (more than the ARM model). Or a combination of licensing parts and keeping parts for exclusive ownership and distribution. For example: I think the quantum computing side of POET could have explosive potential. Who knows? Just random thought right now. I can’t wait to see the new action plan.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message